Aug. 23 auction comprises 33 city-owned, 5 consignment, 1 surplus properties
Richmond, VA (Aug. 9, 2017) – SVN/Motleys, a founding partner of SVN Auction Services – in conjunction with the City of Richmond – will conduct the sale of 1 surplus, 5 consignment and 33 city-owned properties. The sale includes residential houses, and residential and commercial lots.
The sale will be at 4 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 23, at the offices of SVN/Motleys at 3600 Deepwater Terminal Road in Richmond. Online bidding is available now at motleys.com.
An available property singled out by Tim Dudley, CAI, AARE, senior advisor for SVN/Motleys, is a three-parcel listing comprising nearly 7 acres in the South Central section of the city on Warwick and Rear Hull Street roads.
“This is an outstanding investment and development opportunity in a revitalized area of the city,” Dudley said. “We expect a large turnout, not only for this parcel, but for the other investor opportunities with the available properties.”
The three parcels have a combined 2017 tax assessment of $465,000.
The properties are listed below with address, area, type and 2017 tax assessment.
- 1401 N. 22nd St., Fairmount, .087-acre lot, $20,000
- 1310 N. 23rd St., Fairmount, .06-acre lot, $20,000
- 1510 N. 24th St., East End, 2-bedroom house, $19,000
- 1708 N. 24th St., Peter Paul Trail, 3-bedroom/1-bath house, $30,000
- 1709 N. 24th St., Peter Paul Trail, 3-bedroom/1-bath house, $36,000
- 1406 N. 25th St., East End, 4-bedroom house, $93,000
- 514 N. 26th St., East End, .077-acre lot, $45,000
- 1709 N. 28th St., Valentine Mechler Plan, 3-bedroom/2-bath house, $126,000
- 2000 N. 29th St., Woodville, .148-acre lot, $18,000
- 2110 N. 29th St., Woodville, .154-acre lot, $18,000
- 2112 N. 29th St., Woodville, .072-acre lot, $15,000
- 1320 aka 1322 N. 31st St., East End, .133-acre lot, $18,000
- 2200 Redd St., Newmans Plan, 4-bedroom house, $19,00
- 1207 Ashley St., Harrison Place, .138-acre lot, $20,000
- 2807 Newbourne St., Woodville, 3-bedroon/1-bath house, $31,000
- 1906 Chelsea St., Worsham Court, 3-bedroon/1-bath house, $60,000
- 1806 Sussex St., Eastview, 3-bedroon/1-bath house, $64,000
- 2209 E. Marshall St., East End, .095-acre lot, $70,000
- *2106 N. 29th St., Woodville, 3-bedroon/2-bath house, $52,000; 2820 Purcell St., Woodville, .236-acre lot, $20,000; 2822 Purcell St., Woodville, .1866-acre lot, $18,000; 2824 Purcell St., Woodville, .054-acre lot, $15,000
- 3104 N. 3rd Ave., Highland Park, 2-bath house, $55,000
- 3159 Decatur St., Weisigers Plan, .117-acre lot, $10,000
- 4307 Deloak Ave., Broad Rock Home, .89-acre lot, $30,000
- 1832 Keswick Ave., Richmond Summit, 3-bedroom house, $30,000
- 4200 Terminal Ave., Southside, 1.75-acre lot, $20,000
- 3940 Terminal Ave., Southside, 5.45-acre lot, $145,000
- 9 W. 31st St., West Manchester, 1-bath house, $49,000
- x-5300 Rear Hull Street Road, South Central, 1.75-acre lot, $106,000; 5315 Warwick Road, South Central, .187-acre lot, $10,000; 5323 Warwick Road, South Central, 5-acre lot, $349,000
- 4713 Fitzhugh Ave., Monument Ave Park, 4-bedroom/1-bath house, $158,000
Note: *2106 North 29th and 2820-22-24 Purcell to be sold as one parcel; x-5300 Rear Hull Street and 5315 and 5323 Warwick to be sold as one parcel
- 816 Riverside Park, Oregon Hill, .06-acre lot, $60,000
- 300 E. Graham Road, Battery Court, 1.14-acre lot, $70,000.00
- 9516 Fernleigh Drive, .35-acre lot, $18,000.00
- Mount Clement Park (Lot 8), Tappahannock (Essex County), 1.23-acre commercial lot, $98,400
- New Lot 10 – West Point Industrial Park, West Point, VA (King William County), 2.00-acre commercial lot, $120,000
- Main Street Portfolio, Waverly, VA (Sussex County), Commercial Redevelopment Opportunity
About SVN Auction Services
SVN Auction Services is a provider of date-specific sales and special asset solutions. It encompasses an elite group of local and regional accelerated marketing advisors throughout the United States who specialize in accelerated marketing services for commercial real estate assets. SVN Auction Services offers the industry’s most comprehensive spectrum of auction solutions — from rapid asset resolution and 30-day countdown asset sales to wide area and high impact/high promotion events. As part of one of the most recognized and reputable commercial real estate firms in the industry, SVN Auction Services is supported by SVN International, which features 200 locations serving more than 500 markets. This relationship provides outstanding opportunities for SVN Auction Services to serve clients needing to move assets in accelerated timeframes and creates significant value for buyers and sellers. For more information, visit SVN Auction Services.
Tim Dudley, CAI, AARE, senior advisor, SVN/Motley / 804-822-3131 firstname.lastname@example.org
Ken Zeszutko, Zeszutko Corp.-PR on behalf of SVN Auction Services / 321-213-1818 email@example.com