Feb. 8 auction features 16 single-family houses, 6 residential lots, 2 commercial lots, and 1 eight-bedroom multifamily building
Richmond, VA (Jan. 26, 2017) – SVN Auction Services founding partner SVN/Motleys – in conjunction with the City of Richmond – will conduct the sale of 25 tax-delinquent properties. The sale includes residential homes, commercial and residential lots, and a multifamily building.
The sale will be at 4 p.m. Wednesday, Feb. 8, at the offices of SVN/Motleys at 3600 Deepwater Terminal Road in Richmond. Online bidding is available now at svnmotleys.com.
One property singled out by Tim Dudley, CAI, AARE, senior advisor for SVN/Motleys, is a four-bedroom, two-bath single-family house at 1107 N. 35th Street in Richmond.
The home was built in 1920 and features more than 1,700-square-feet of living space. Its 2017 tax-assessed value is $100,000.
“This is a fantastic opportunity to purchase a fabulous home close to downtown Richmond,” Dudley said. “We anticipate an enthusiastic sale, not only for this house, but for the other development opportunities with the available properties.”
The home, one of 16 included in the auction, is within walking distance of historic Chimborazo Park and fewer than 2.5 miles from downtown Richmond. It is situated on a 0.143-acre lot and features a metal roof, hardwood flooring and aluminum/vinyl siding.
The sale offers investment opportunities in Church Hill, Northside, East End and Manchester, with six residential and two commercial lots. Also among the listings is a two-story multifamily building at 630 N. 30th Street with eight bedrooms and nearly 2,700 square feet of living area. It has a metal roof and is of concrete-block construction, and its tax-assessed value for 2017 is $72,000.
The properties are listed below with address, type and 2017 tax assessment.
- 1816 Bainbridge Street, vacant lot, $10,000
- 2712 Alexander Ave., vacant lot, $10,000
- 2716 Alexander Ave., vacant lot, $10,000
- 200 Jefferson Davis (Highway 50), vacant lot, $10,000
- 2410 Royall Ave., vacant lot, $15,000
- 1303 Willis Street, three-bedroom/one-bath house, $24,000
- 1503 Willis Street, three-bedroom/one-bath house, $55,000
- 1823 Rose Ave., vacant lot, $19,000
- 3301 Florida Ave., single-family house, $33,000
- 1704 Hickory Street, three-bedroom/one-bath house, $34,000
- 511 Hunt Ave., single-family house, $36,000
- 3126 5th Ave., single-family house, $49,000
- 3209 Fendall Ave., four-bedroom/one-bath house, $55,000
- 2118 Lamb Ave., single-family home, $83,000
- 1420 Spotsylvania Street, vacant lot, $11,000
- 1122 N. 24th Street, three-bedroom house, $26,000
- 1619 Rogers Street, three-bedroom house, $27,000
- 417 N. 33rd Street, vacant lot, $30,000
- 1630 N. 28th Street, two-bedroom/one-bath house, $39,000
- 1718 N. 29th Street, three-bedroom house, $35,000
- 1202 N. 33rd Street, three-bedroom/one-bath house, $37,000
- 1421 Garber Street, three-bedroom/one-bath house, $43,000
- 1401 Oakwood Ave., single-family house, $40,000
- 630 N. 30th Street, eight-bedroom multifamily building, $72,000
- 1107 N. 35th Street, four-bedroom/two-bathroom house, $100,000
For more information, please visit motleys.com.
About SVN Auction Services
SVN Auction Services is a provider of date-specific sales and special asset solutions. It encompasses an elite group of local and regional accelerated marketing advisors throughout the United States who specialize in accelerated marketing services for commercial real estate assets. SVN/Auction Services offers the industry’s most comprehensive spectrum of auction solutions — from rapid asset resolution and 30-day countdown asset sales to wide area and high impact/high promotion events. As part of one of the most recognized and reputable commercial real estate firms in the industry, SVN Auction Services is supported by SVN International, which features 200 locations serving more than 500 markets. This relationship provides outstanding opportunities for SVN Auction Services to serve clients needing to move assets in accelerated timeframes and creates significant value for buyers and sellers. For more information, visit svnmotleys.com.
Tim Dudley, CAI, AARE, senior advisor, SVN/Motleys / 804-822-3131 email@example.com
Ken Zeszutko, Zeszutko Corp.-PR on behalf of SVN Auction Services / 321-213-1818 firstname.lastname@example.org